Tuesday, July 7, 2009

take down this molotov of words

(10:48:01 PM) Matthew Chao: hey
(10:48:07 PM) Matthew Chao: what are you working on
(10:48:14 PM) Preston Chang: trig integrals(10:48:22 PM) Matthew Chao: omg
(10:48:22 PM) Preston Chang: go to 438(10:48:24 PM) Matthew Chao: those make me so hot
(10:48:26 PM) Matthew Chao: ok

this is why matthew is my study buddy. 'cause he'll osculate YOUR curves. (i don't know what that means.)

[r-r-r]
-when i was younger, like in middle school times, i used to wear shirts that were mad sizes larger than i was, like, they had to be at least XL. going into high school, i gradually shifted down to L. i only recently made the change, meaning like two years ago, to M.
-when i was younger, i wanted to be a fighter pilot. specifically, of an F-14. i think this was 95% due to seeing tom cruise be so awesome in top gun. YEAH. TOP GUN.
-when i was younger, i sold david yang a beedrill card for $20 on a friday night at church. when i told my parents, my mom was upset at this, but my dad said it was fine. heehee.
--mini-random fact: to be honest, the random facts are my second favorite part of each blog entry. my favorite part is all of the comments you guys have. :]

7 comments:

Eric Chang said...

...and with that...here is your first comment :)

abel.zhu@gmail.com said...

i love topgun music

Joanne said...

isn't it "oscillate" hahahah and that's funny. i hope i'll find someone that passionate to tutor me in um... really exciting subjects.

i totally remember big t-shirt preston!

and top gun? really? well i guess tom cruise was better looking back then :P yes, of course your concern was with his appearance.
beedrill. hahahaha.

betch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michtseng said...

oh, math.

oh right! i think i subconsciously noticed the whole shirt sizing ordeal.
unfortunately you can't fly, because you're color blind.
your dad is funny.

i like this song playing on your blog :]

Stuti said...

BEEDRIL IS NOT WORTH $20. I still have my holographic Charizard.. I'll never sell that thing. Maybe.

Katie said...

Take my breath awayyyyyy BA DA DUM, DUM DUM, DUM DUM...

Top Gun is awesome. While I was living at home, I remember once you came home from church and I was all like "OMG Preston, Top Gun was just on TV!" The credits were rolling right as you walked in. I think this was before you saw it for the first time.