Wednesday, October 16, 2013




so in GTA V Online, while doing missions with random people, i befriended some cool dudes, and they invited me to join their crew.  sure, why not?  the crew is called Authentic Zone Mafia.  lol.  but they’re really a cool bunch of dudes, they all have mics and they’re all really funny.  i think it’s ‘cause a good majority of them are actually black…

the first two pictures are shots i tried to get of everyone when we were chilling in one of their apartments.

and the last picture is a selfie of my awesome character, next to my ride of choice.  (probably slightly inspired by gal gadot and the f&f series)

i might be the only crew member who doesn’t have a mic, so i’m not sure if they assume i’m a girl irl or what..

I PLAY A FEMALE CHARACTER ‘CAUSE I’M A FEMINIST!!!

No comments: