Sunday, May 31, 2009

beautiful is my picture

i got infamous. it is AWESOME.





it's funny, cause the game is based around a karma system, where you can either be good or evil (derr), with three ranks for each side. i had already decided before playing the game that i would be good for the first playthrough, and evil for the second playthrough, since each one has different side missions, different powers, as well as a different storyline. in the first mission, a "karma moment" came up: food crates were dropped in the park. i had the choice either to let the starving civilians eat, or to fry them and take the food for my friend and myself. i, being the goody good person that i am, let them have at it, and i felt good about myself. but then, some dood on tv was badmouthing me and saying i was trying to steal their food, so all the twenty or so civilians start STONING me. i'm like, what the heck!

so i killed them. eheheh. [it didn't have major negative karma in relation to the mission-based "karma moment"]

but yo, i'm really looking forward to the evil playthrough, cause if you know me, i just like to kill and destroy and blow up stuff, like my allies and innocent civilians. ahh, so good. it's hard to resist the urge while i'm on my nice-guy playthrough.

johnny also loves the game and has his own save file. i think he's going to play through it all.. which.. i guess isn't a big shock since it's summer anyway.

now, for my other hobby, i'm looking to head down to rutgers pretty often this summer to play BADMINTON, so if anyone would like to come along and play, just lemme know. LIKE WITH WORDS.

[randumzz]
-i don't wear jeans. the last time i recall wearing a pair of jeans was back in middle school, 6th grade or something. but after that, not at all. i'm considering getting a pair because my favorite pair of khakis got inked in the wash, and i had to go to RCCC with sweatpants, which looked super bum. and i'm not doing that again. plus, sometimes you need jeans for stuff, and i'm like .. i don't have jeans.
-i think for all of high school, i only wore shorts, even through the winter. (well, minus snowboarding.) i love my khakis! then i wisened up. but that was after my legs grew like mad cold resistance. eheh.
-after my first year at college, i've become more of a finger food eater. i try to eat everything i can with my hands, and when i can, also pick food that i can eat with my hands (but not at the expense of yummies, of course). i dunno, utensils are just hasslesome. and i really dislike that feeling/sound when metal slides against my teeth.

ps. also, for those of you not in the know: whether you have a blog or not, you CAN add comments.

6 comments:

Turn It Up Loud said...

how else are we supposed to let you know? telepathically?

JEEZ...

p.s.
I wanna play :)

Unknown said...

interesting... outside you want to be a goody goody, but inside you're a violent sicko.

video games bring out the truth in people, living out the desires they wish they could do in reality.

i'm prob the same way...

Sarah said...

HAHAHAH when the video said, "content may be inappropriate for children," i kind of hesitated as to whether i should watch the whole thing. i....did not.

dark jeans, like dark dark dark rinse jeans are the besties.

Anonymous said...

Don't wear jeans. Read this:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/04/16/forever_in_blue_jeans_96002.html

Joanne said...

lololol. karma. video games always use interesting concepts... how did you come across this one?

and i like jeans. you should invest in a pair :D i definitely knew that part about you already though hahahaha

Becca said...

"this video may be inappropriate for children."

So I didn't watch it. And I know that prevents from from replying to this as effectively as I can, but, I'm a child.

Hahahaha. Badminton. I have to get back to it. (asdoyouahem).

I've only been to RCCC once for frosh/soph dinner. And then I ran into my neighbors. I don't think I want to go back .__.

You're not supposed to slide the fork against your teeth when you bite food off of it LOL. I wonder what you looked like when your mom spoon-fed you things to eat as a baby. Hehe.